Thursday, August 20, 2009

Purple spotted bump

So 18 weeks and counting. Had a wonderful visit with family in Ontario, however, most family kept saying "you're so small!" I have to say, anxiety has been abounding. This part of pregnancy is a bit nerve wrecking. At least in first trimester the nausea was a "good sign" that things were okay. Now, having not felt the baby move yet and because I'm not showing much and have cramps now and again...I've been a bit of a worry wart. I was so relieved to hear the baby's heartbeat at my midwife appointment today that I actually started crying. Sigh. I guess motherhood is going to be emotional isn't it?

On a lighter note... the baby is the size of a...

Mango!! 6.0 in, 8.5
OR
For the y chromosome... a softball

I realize I haven't posted new pictures of my belly bump. However, it's more like a blueberry bump. (covered in bright purple bruises). I should keep track of changes in my body with pictures, but it's surprising how that takes a back burner with moving, traveling etc etc.

coming soon however...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...