Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall-ing in Love Again

There's something about the fall that makes me appreciate our neighborhood even more than usual.  Maybe it's the winding trails that make running or biking tantamount to life changing.
Maybe it's the silhouette of the mountains, hovering over the rooftops.
Maybe it's the large, mature trees draping over the roadways.
Maybe it's the crunch of leaves under my feet.
Maybe it's the sight of steaming coffee mugs, snuggly scarves, or boots that contribute to my happiness.
Maybe it's the school bell and the sound of children playing that I hear from my back patio, or the coming out of fall decorations from my storage space, or the smell of creamy pumpkin handsoap from b&b works...
or maybe it's the fall, dairy free baking that I get to do in my new kitchen (PTL).
Maybe it's our community events that I look forward to every year like the pumpkin patch, the cranberry festival, our women's weekly breakaway or the kidswap.
Whatever it is- I welcome fall.  You know- the sunny, cool air, cozy days kind of fall.  
Thank you Vancouver for making this fall, yet again, one of my favourite times of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...