Saturday, February 27, 2010

**Decidedly female content**

So I went for a jog today. I took a few 'running' steps and OUCH. My chest was being attacked. I went back home and put on a tighter tank top under my shirt and tightened my bra but still... I spent the whole run clutching my ladies when no one was looking, feeling ridiculous. Any tips from large-endowed women or b'feeding moms? Duct tape? Two bras? Don't go running at all? I guess I was being rather optimistic that I can actually maintain a level of fitness while having to stay at home most of the time. It had just been so long since I last ran, I wanted to make sure that my legs could move that way at all. Pregnancy curtailed any running, before that we were in Africa (and running would have drawn way too much attention to myself considering I would have had to run in a skirt and walking was considered a sport), and before that I was laid up with my knee injury. Hmm. Maybe my new mid-section pooch will have to wait to be addressed until my chest no longer functions as a twin set of udders?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...