Friday, February 26, 2010

First times


Some fun 'first times' in the world of Silas Gabriel:


My first time wearing a clown nose (he looked so ridiculous with that massive thing on his face!).


















First time receiving important mail with my very own name on it! (Yes! Now that he has his social insurance number he can start contributing around here...ha ha)










First time visiting the ocean! Too bad I can't see that far and the edge of my baby seat was in the way... (we spent a beautiful day in west vancouver visiting out of town friends from south korea!)















First ridiculous hat my parents made me wear... but Mom kept saying that I looked so cute in this bumblebee hat and my yellow sleeper...(poor child)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...