Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life in Fort Collins, Colorado

I have to say, I'm loving our new routine and our new surroundings.  There's something about being in a completely different place that makes you feel excited about living again.  Crazy thunderstorms, discovering incredible milkshakes, exploring new parks with Silas, taking classes and challenging your brain, meeting new people, more time with Jason, eating lunch at home everyday... I feel very blessed right now.  For this opportunity to learn new things about how to study the Bible better and really refining what it is I believe.  I feel blessed to have this time with Jason to strengthen our connection together, discuss things that are important to us, and learn new things together.  I feel blessed to be sleeping well!  I feel blessed to watch my son learn and grow and become more confident and independent from us!  I feel blessed to have the privilege to meet and fellowship with others who have devoted their lives for the cause of Christ.  I just feel blessed.  I want to soak up every moment here and not just look forward to the 'next' thing.  
New buddy Carter (my cousins son) they had so much fun together...decided to lie on their pizza...?
 

our living room.  See the 'non-kid-friendly- furniture (his seat is roped to the bar stool and today he punctured  his forehead on the corner of the coffee table....so we put the table away for time out in the closet)
 
Seeing my grandma again after almost 4 years!
After getting caught in a sudden rainstorm while out for a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...