Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our First Baby iBrink Sighting


Precious moments to hear the heartbeat of your baby. I was so relieved to see baby up on the screen today at our first ultrasound. I still have had a hard time belieing there really is life in my womb. I believe and trust and KNOW it was God himself who allowed this life to be forming in me but I've been a bit anxious to see and hear proof. Baby was a bit of a jumping bean making it hard for us to snap pictures but this is the best one. I love his/her little foot up on the wall of his/her home (my womb). So cute.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon!! (dent)

    I just noticed your facebook status which led me to THIS blog! Congratulations on ibrink... such exciting news!! I hope everything is going well for you both... (or shall I say you three?)

    Take care!

    xo

    Ashley (gums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your status Shannon. Congratulations. When are you due? I am so happy for you guys, and what a place to be when you found out. :)

    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...