Thursday, October 4, 2012

'Tis the Season

Went to the pumpkin/apple tree farm today.  It was fun for the most part.  The drive was long, but I think the boys had a great time!  Wagon rides, playgrounds, animal petting zoo, apple picking, apple-cider-slushie drink, sunshine, dirt, pumpkins- how could they not like it?  I wonder sometimes though, if it's illegal to text while drive, how is it also not illegal to dangerously toss toys, food scraps, and other things back at your children in car-seats in order to avoid the inevitable energy crash that ensues on a long drive?  Yikes.  I was swerving along trying to placate escalating children with snacks and distractions on the way home.  Worked up a sweat, but we made it.

Anyways.

At the end of this random adventure I get to update my open shelves with some cutey pie pumpkins in honour of our upcoming 7th year wedding anniversary (they were part of our table decor).  Oh.  And we picked and ate apples. Yum.


 What am I supposed to do with those things?!
 The goats were eager to make friends but Toby wasn't game

Toby LOVED the wagon ride! 



White pumpkins: thanks for filling in my open shelf decor!
 Like.  A lot.
 Reminds me of our wedding day.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...