Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Three

3 facts I've learned after 3 days alone with 3 kids:

1. Silas is a great big brother when he is asked to help and says words like "apparently" to begin his sentences (How did he learn that?)  He is smart and helpful and brilliant.
2. Toby is the most competent 2 year old I've ever known.  He can climb to the top of playgrounds, ride his strider bike down hills with grace and guts, and uses words like "imagine" and "definitely" in completely appropriate sentences.  His spunk, sparkle and sense of humour dazzle me.
3. Fiona's copper hair, blue eyes, and deep cheek dimple just make me want to kiss her. This girl has an opinion and can yell it to the far corners of the complex when necessary but can also rock the sweet-n-sleepy little girl look.  
The days are long, but I'm learning to really see my kids and love them in the mundane moments of life. 

God help me be really present in the life I have and in the season I'm in.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...