Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall Pumpkin Carving Party

Yay Fall!  It came, it went.  It's party season around here so I got to get my creative juices flowing for our first annual pumpkin carving party.  We invited some friends and neighbors and had a very full house with lots of pumpkin fun.

A few of my crafty elements...
Pumpkin rice krispies
Pumpkin brownies
Pumpkin cupcakes
There was a pumpkin carved out with hummus dip for a veggie tray in the candy corn veggie arrangement
Pumpkin painting
Pumpkin take-away candies
Pumpkin cheese-ball with crackers
Pumpkins made of paper, hanging from the ceiling
And a littering of pumpkins around our home for decor....

I went a bit pumpkin crazy.

Why?  Cause it's fun!  And I love fall. Being creative brings me to life.  If you look back over my high school poster projects (and ANY projects) they were always over the top ....I never knew how to do things half-way.  I love decorating BUT I especially love inspiring community, and togetherness and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...