Monday, July 5, 2010

Blogging

I want to blog better, but what to blog about?  Is anyone really interested in my everyday life?  Take today for example...did laundry.  Then more laundry.  Ate a bite of cheese.  Got stir crazy so went for a walk with Silas. We stopped to visit my midwives at their office just to say hi, made a physio appt for my worsening 'mother's thumbs,' grabbed a frapp, some grocery store flyers, stopped to weed our garden, and pick up some library movies.

I'm dragging my butt today- not sure if it's 'post-camping-fatigue' or 'my-thyroid-has-bottomed-out-fatigue.'

I mean, is ANY of this interesting to ANYONE?

I have a to-do list that I'm less than interested in at this moment which includes:
1. more laundry
2. grocery shopping (we have baby carrots and pumpkin muffins in the fridge and that's it)
3. make lists of packing for both our pending ontario and whistler trips
4. organize our now dirty and chaotic camping gear
5. scrapbook from last year's trip, yes, that's right, LAST YEAR....

sigh.  It's 4 pm and I haven't thought of what to do for dinner with said carrots and pumpkin muffins.  Our fridge is seriously empty.  I am camp-fooded out so want to make something healthy but too wasted to make dinner plans.  hmph.  [scratch scratch...my ankles are mosquito bitten like crazy, oh, and my ear]

Baby is sleeping.  I'm tinkering on the internet.  Is my life boring today or what?

On a lighter note- we gave him bananas for the first time and now I'm wondering if starting solids was the best idea...chunky poop anyone??

2 comments:

  1. Liked your scrapbook comment...I`m SO behind! Probably also because I am doing 3 books now, 2 baby books and mine. In all of them I am at least a year behind! :S Oh well, it will get caught up eventually.
    And no, not boring. Its fun reading what other people are going through, cuz you can relate to most of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...