Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photos

I'm experimenting with photos a bit more this day. 
Problem is, I have no technical knowlege.  I'm taking a course right now. 
Next up, learn how to edit!  I think THAT will be the fun part...
So much to learn yet!


Here's a few
 Mmmm.  Cream cheese icing.
Hay.  Or is it straw?  Dunno.





 
at Pitt Meadows Corn Maze
 

The corn at the corn maze
 

Kale, in my front garden! 


Corn.  Very poorly edited.
Derby reach.  
Sunset from sea wall.  No editing!
 

Love this berry, I put in my planter in my front garden



2 comments:

  1. Pictures look lovely! OH...the seawall! How I miss walking on you!

    Love you lady!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, photos look lovely!!! Good eye!! Love the second picture of the kale and the one with Silas in the backpack!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...