Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a Smattering of Thoughts


I realize I haven't posted anything other than photos of my 'do'ings lately.  
Ever have so many scattered thoughts and insights about life and yourself, that you don't know where to start?
That's where I'm at.  


I guess I'm still learning something.  Without being redundant and depressing, God is still teaching me about suffering.  I'd like to be brave and state that every moment I'm faithfully fixing my eyes on the future: a heaven free of tears and difficulties.  However, that'd be a lie.  The day in, day out of being just plain tired [of being tired] is not glamorous.  In fact, it sucks.


But I still believe that God is working good even in the bad.  That no matter how difficult this season is, He can still redeem this time, for His glory.  


I have to admit though, suffering through continued insomnia is dreadful.  
Enough said.


I'll lose myself in posting pictures instead.  [Posting pictures is much more fun than cleaning my very dirty house as I should be, while Silas sleeps].  










fort langley cranberry festival (the 3 above and this one below)
who likes socks anyways?










4 comments:

  1. what are you editing these pictures with? The colour is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jacob! I hardly edited- just a bit of picasa. I WISH I knew more about editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want, I can tell you what to get for free or cheap, and how to use them? Have Jason call me when he can tonight .

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics, Shannon! I'd love a copy of the one with M. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...