Friday, November 9, 2012

Busy Bags


An oldie but a goodie: 
This summer I attended my first busy bag making party. What a great way to meet new people, swap some fun tot-stuff and get my creative juices flowing.  

I made 8 of them.  Silas loved playing with them while I put them together:
This was the one I made: dyed pasta, cut up straws, beads and pipe cleaners.  

Favorite moment over the summer with it?  On a dinner cruise where few other families had activities for their kids.  It went longer than expected and I whipped out this 
bad-boy. 

Crowd pleaser.  Soon I had 10 kids surrounding me and fighting over pipe cleaners.  Good times.  


One received from my friend: cupcake decorating!  (Good one Michelle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...