Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recent Photo Favs'

 How Toby likes to 'see' the world.  Safely tucked close to mom or dad but still being able to take it all in:
My baby melons in the tub:

I love this picture because it so accurately portrays the differences in these two brothers' personalities.  Silas is like a pinball- bouncing around and off of people and things at a fast pace, excitable, dramatic and ridiculously energetic.  Silas is thrilled to be sitting in the tub with his brother.  Toby's reaction?  "What's all the noise about?"  He'd rather just sit with some toys quietly, taking it all in- but usually Silas is in his face blocking his view.  This should get really interesting as they get older.
AND
Pinterest. Fail.
You know those great ideas for photographing your child at different stages to compare their size?  Like this? photo sequence Well.  I started that.  Then forgot.  So I have this random picture of Toby in a laundry basket at 2 months.  Now, instead of being the beginning of a cute and memorable photo series, I just look like a neglectful parent. (or a candidate for  http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ )  I can just hear him one day asking me, "Mom, why am I unsafely positioned in a laundry hamper?"

I tried to remedy this ill-fated situation by taking another picture now at 7 months.  And got this:
Yes.  He is licking it.
Oh how I love pinterest ideas if only I had more time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...