Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love to my Dad

You are a Grand-Papa.  5 babies to hold, 5 birthdays to remember, 5 lives to pour into.  But before you were a fun-toy-gift-bearing, babysitting, grand-baby snuggling, sweets spoiling, loving and involved grand-papa, you were my daddy.  I take you for granted too often. In thinking about all the challenges that come with parenting my childrenI know, more than ever, how blessed I've been to have a father like you.  You are patient, honest, firm, wise, involved, loving, gracious, adventurous, and faithful.  From my earliest years when I was most dependent until now, when little lives depend upon me, you have sacrificed, encouraged, and tirelessly given me careful love, affection and attention.  27 years of faithful fathering.  I am so thankful.  May the legacy of faith, devotion and love for Christ that you have demonstrated to this family- carry on for generations.
Love you Dad. xoxo


 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...